Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin essential for men’s virility and testosterone production. Higher Vitamin D levels are tied to higher total and free testosterone levels in men. Beyond testosterone support, Vitamin D is good for bone strength, immune health, sperm mobility, muscle metabolism and physical performance.
How Vitamin D Helps Testosterone:
- Vitamin D Receptors (VDRs) are present in the testes, prostate and sperm. Some believe this reflects Vitamin D’s key roles in reproductive health.
- Vitamin D-metabolizing enzymes are present in the “T-factory” Leydig Cells, suggesting D may be involved in testosterone synthesis.
- Vitamin D boosts calcium absorption. Some research shows men experience a bigger jump in T levels when they combine strength training with calcium.
- Vitamin D assists in keeping Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHGB) in check. SHGB hormone binds, neutralizes and diminishes active free testosterone. Vitamin D might boost T by subtracting SHGB.
Vitamin B6 is an essential vitamin involved in over 100 different enzyme reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 serves an important role in the synthesis and breakdown of proteins and amino acids, as well as hemoglobin production and immune function. Vitamin B6 is aids Zinc and Magnesium absorption by the body. Vitamin B6 is also helpful in allowing the muscles to use stored glycogen (storage form of carbohydrates) for fuel during workouts.
How Vitamin B Helps Testosterone:
- Vitamin B6 regulates cell receptors that bind hormones.
- Low levels of Vitamin B6 can negatively affect testosterone levels.
Magnesium is an essential mineral involved in numerous reactions in the body. Magnesium is important for cardiovascular, metabolic, and bone health. Supplementation with Magnesium increases free testosterone and total testosterone. Research has discovered that supplementing with Magnesium can support muscle strength.Nearly 70% of adults are below the recommended daily intake of Mg, with 19% of adults consuming less than half the recommended amount.
How Magnesium Helps Testosterone:
- Magnesium inhibits SHBG, the primary offender against active testosterone levels. SHBG is “blocked” by Magnesium’s electrostatic modulation of the Testosterone-SHBG bond.
- Reduce Oxidative Stress- Magnesium protects against testosterone killing inflammation/oxidative induced by aging and exercise.
- Magnesium promotes anabolic homeostasis.
Zinc is an essential mineral used by the body to facilitate the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone. Adequate Zinc levels help maintain optimal testosterone production within the normal healthy range.
How Zinc Helps Testosterone:
- Zinc manages testosterone synthesis. Zinc is concentrated in the testicles Leydig cells, where it signals for testosterone synthesis and release.
- Zinc maintains testosterone levels. Zinc has been shown to block the sharp testosterone decline that typically happens during intense workouts.
- Zinc reduces prolactin levels. Prolactin is a female sex hormone that can drive down healthy testosterone levels. Zinc keeps prolactin in check.
Other Benefits of Zinc for Men:
- Zinc improves sperm count, boosts libido and sexual function, and helps with physical performance and recovery. Zinc also seems to boost the male hormone Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Zinc can be an aphrodisiac and testosterone booster in those who are zinc deficient. In higher doses, Zinc may act to inhibit aromatase.
- High intensity exercise can deplete zinc levels. Athletes supplemented with zinc do not exhibit the same drop in testosterone seen with placebo in exhausted wrestlers.
- Low Zinc levels can lead to low androgens (male sex hormones), decreased testicular function, and low physical performance and exercise capacity.
- Super low Zinc levels are associated with male hypogonadism: a condition where the body doesn’t make enough testosterone, leading to problems such as Erectile Dysfunction (ED), infertility, lost sex drive, loss of muscle strength, brain fog and fatigue, and weak, brittle bones.
Chromium is an essential mineral that may help the body maintain normal blood sugar levels. It is also known for its ability to encourage fat loss and help muscles and other tissues extract nutrients from the bloodstream by supporting the effects of insulin. Chromium can also lower cortisol production and reduce its negative effects in the body. Chromium is thought to have an anti-depressive effect that increases desire/libido.
Chromium, in a form called chromium picolinate, has been studied for its potential role in altering body composition. Preliminary research in animals and humans suggested that chromium picolinate may support fat loss and support a gain in lean muscle tissue. Double-blind research has also reported a reduction in body fat and body weight in people given 400 mcg of chromium (as chromium picolinate) per day for three months.
Chromium Picolinate Can Also:
- Help keep your blood sugar level balanced.
- Increase Energy Levels.
- Assist in burning fat easier.
- Assist in building muscle easier.
Boron is a natural mineral required by the human body in order to function properly. Boron is linked to the building of strong bones and muscles and is also linked to mental skills and coordination. Boron has been shown to support free testosterone – the most bioavailable form of testosterone – and supports the muscle building process. Boron also has been scientifically shown to decrease serum estradiol (estrogen) levels within a normal range.
How Boron Helps Testosterone:
- Boron potentiates Magnesium and Vitamin D. With the increased bio-availability of these minerals, the body is able to produce testosterone and other important sex hormones at a faster rate.
- Boron decreases estradiol and sex hormone binding globulin, both which limit testosterone effectiveness.
- Boron supplementation acutely decreased SHBG and thus increases free testosterone. The elevation in free testosterone has been shown to be 28.3%.
FENUGREEK (TRIGONELLA FOENUM) SEED EXTRACT (TESTOFEN®)
Fenugreek is regarded as a physical performance booster with anabolic muscle-building potential. Published clinical studies show it supports free testosterone levels, helps maintain muscle mass and supports reduction in body fat. Testofen® is a unique extract of Fenugreek standardized to a proprietary matrix of saponin glycosides named Fenuside. These constituents in Testofen® can support healthy sexual desire and vitality, muscle mass, free testosterone levels in men, and help reduce normal symptoms of Andropause in men.
Testofen® Boosts Libido and Maintains Testosterone:
- In a randomized, double-blind trial, researchers gave 600 mg Testofen® Fenugreek or placebo to 60 men aged 25-52 for six weeks, and then evaluated them for changes. Testofen® seemed to benefit men’s energy levels, muscle strength, sex drive and feelings of well-being. Blood levels of prolactin and testosterone were unchanged.
- Researchers concluded that the Testofen® Fenugreek “demonstrated a significant positive effect on physiological aspects of libido” and seemed to help “maintain normal healthy testosterone levels.”
ASHWAGANDHA ROOT STANDARDIZED EXTRACT (WITHANIA SOMNIFERA ) (5% WITHANOLIDES) (KSM-66®)
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera or Indian Ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen that promotes balance in the body. KSM-66® Ashwagandha is the highest-quality ashwagandha extract on the world market today and has been clinically proven to reduce stress, improve memory and cognition, improve sexual performance, enhance sports performance and control weight management.
Stress and Anxiety:
- A reduction in cortisol and stress may lead to less visceral/abdominal fat accumulation.
- Helps Reduce Stress
- Helps Promote a Healthy Response to Everyday Stress, Overwork and Fatigue
- Promotes Relaxation Without Drowsiness
- Helps Improve the Quality of Sleep
- Helps Maintain Normal Cortisol Levels to Promote a Healthy Response to Everyday Stress
- Helps in Calming Down and Relaxation of Body and Mind
Memory and Cognition:
- Helps Improve Learning Performance and Concentration
- Helps Maintain Mental Alertness When Experiencing Fatigue or Drowsiness
- Helps Promote Mental Clarity, Concentration and Alertness
- As a GABA-mimetic agent, ashwagandha can decrease over-firing of neurons and increase the ability of the body to ignore distracting stimuli and improve executive function.
- Helps Enhance Mental Focus
- Helps Promote Mental Sharpness
- Helps Arouse Sexual Desire
- Helps Maintain Sexual Vigor and Performance
- Helps the Body Maintain Healthy Levels of Free Testosterone in Men
- Promotes Overall Well Being and Hormonal Health
- Enhances Sexual Function
- Helps Boost Stamina
- Athletes taking KSM-66 showed substantially higher improvements in VO2 Max
- Helps Increase Muscle Size and Enhance Muscle Tone in Men
- The effect of KSM-66 Ashwagandha at 300 mg/day for 8 weeks is such: 8.1% muscle growth in thigh, 17.1% in arms, 3.3% in chest.
- Helps to Maintain Balanced Energy Levels for Physical Performance and Endurance
- Helps Enhance Sports Performance
- Helps Increase Muscle Strength in Men
- The effect of KSM-66 Ashwagandha at 300 mg/day for 8 weeks is such: 138.7% increase in muscle strength during bench press and 52% increase during leg extension.
- Helps Enhance the Rate of Muscle Recovery in Men
- Helps to Enhance Overall Body Composition when Used as Part of a Healthy Diet and Exercise Program
- The effect of KSM-66 Ashwagandha at 300 mg/day for 8 weeks is such: 19.1% Reduction in Average Body Fat
- Helps Maintain Normal Weight by Reducing Stress Induced Over Eating
- Helps Control Stress-Related Food Cravings
- Helps Support Healthy Weight Management
TONGKAT ALI (EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA) ROOT EXTRACT (LJ100®)
Eurycoma longifolia is a medicinal plant found in Southeast Asia. It is commonly called Tongkat Ali or Malaysian ginseng, and is traditionally used as a general health tonic, adaptogen, and “anti-aging” remedy to help older individuals adapt to the reduced energy, mood, and libido that often comes with age. LJ100® is the only science-based Eurycoma longifolia extract, standardized to 40% Glyco Saponins, >22% Eurypeptides, 30% Polysaccharides, and Eurycomanone.
Benefits of LJ100® include but are not limited to: Maintaining normal high free testosterone levels, enhancing sports performance, enhancing sexual function, promoting overall wellbeing and hormonal health, promoting anabolic state and reducing catabolic state, reducing stress and improving mood state, maintaining healthy cortisol levels, improving sleep quality, enhancing libido and sexual function, assisting in sustaining healthy weight levels and BMI, and supporting healthy immunity.
LJ100® 200mg/day Serving Studies:
- International Journal of Andrology 2005: 20 volunteers on 200mg, 400mg, 600mg, or placebo for 8 weeks. Improvement in AMS and SHIQ score. Toxicity study.
LJ100® in managing idiopathic male infertility on Asian Journal of Andrology (2010): 75 patients taking 200mg of LJ100® for 3 months. Testosterone increase from 5.66nm to 8.31nm. Improved sperm motility and volume, allowing for 14.7% spontaneous pregnancies.
- LJ100® as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism on First International Journal of Andrologia (2011): 76 patients taking 200mg of LJ100® for 4 weeks. Patients with normal testosterone level raised from 35.5% to 90.8% mean testosterone improved from 5.66 nm (before study) to 8.31nm (after study), 46% increase in total testosterone level in 30 days.
- Effect of LJ100® on stress hormones and psychological mood state in Journal of International Society of Sport Medicine (2013): 63 subjects (32 men, 32 women) with moderate stress taking 200mg of LJ100® or placebo for 4 weeks. LJ100® showed improved mood state, reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status (+37%).
- Effects of LJ100® on sexual performance and well-being in men: Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine (2014): 26 men with mild erectile dysfunction were given either 200mg of LJ100® or placebo in a randomized, double blind placebo control study. Significant improvement in Erection Hardness Scale score, Aging Males Symptom Score, and the Sexual Health Inventory for Men. Reduction in Fat Mass Loss in the LJ100® group in overweight subjects (>25kg BMI) in waist and hips. Total Testosterone for LJ100® group increased from 359.23 to 396.46 (10.36% increase).
- Immunomodulation effects of LJ100® in middle-aged humans: Phytotherapy Research 2016 – 81 subjects (40 LJ100, 41 Placebo), 200mg daily, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel study was conducted for 4 weeks. At week 4, the SIV and immunological grades were significantly higher in the LJ100® group than those in P group (p < 0.05). The numbers of total, naïve, and CD4+ T cells were also higher in the TA group than those in P group (p < 0.05). No severe adverse events were observed. The results suggest that ingestion of LJ100®enhances comprehensive immunity in both middle-aged men and women.
PANAX GINSENG EXTRACT (10% GINSENOSIDES)
Ginsengs have been used in various traditional medicinal therapies for thousands of years in China and North America. Ginseng is reported to have a wide range of activities, which focus on immunological, central nervous system, acceleration of metabolism, and anti-oxidant properties. Ginseng has been shown to help erectile function, partly due to its nitric oxide boosting mechanism.
How Panax Ginseng Helps Testosterone:
- Panax Ginseng reduces stress and provides antioxidant support, two bio-actions associated with healthy testosterone levels.
- Panax Ginseng decreases Prolactin. Women need Prolactin for milk production during pregnancy. Men experiencing high levels of Prolactin run the risk of low testosterone levels.
Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Gelatin, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1, AMARANTH, CARMINE. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MILK